What To Know Before You Come to the Storefront
Our favorite place in the world is our little storefront!
If you are thinking of coming for a visit, having a cup of tea, and staying a while, here are some helpful things to know:
- Address: 213 E Bay Street Lakeland, FL 33801
- Hours of operation: Closed Sunday/Monday, T-F 10-6, and Saturdays 9-5
- Our Lakeland favorites if you are exploring the city:
Concord Coffee, Black & Brew for soup & salad, a stroll through Polk Museum of Art, cozy live music at Hillcrest Coffee, Lake Hollingsworth (drive up streets to find some big mid century homes!), a walk around Florida Southern College, The Joinery (especially Plenty for lunch), Revival for cocktails, a walk around Lake Mirror, Hollis Gardens, antiquing at June Taylor, thrifting from 360 Unlimited, La Michoacana for authentic Mexican street tacos from a truck, a big slice of pizza from Palace Pizza, the Polk Theatre for an indie film screening, Silver Moon Drive In for a super fun retro experience, and Born & Bread for cruffins.
- Parking: downtown Lakeland has street parking, and different paid parking garages. For free parking - our building has it's own lot. It is caddy-corner to our store, a fenced-in large dirt lot next to Lloyd's Antiques (a large peach warehouse off of Kentucky Avenue)
- Accommodations: wanna stay in our favorite little city? We've got some great ideas for you! (We'd love to have our own air bnb someday!)
- Our Menu: *check instagram for seasonal offerings*